skip navigation

Unsolicited supplies

troly with boxesWhen goods or services are supplied to you which you have not agreed to purchase or receive, this is called ‘unsolicited supply'. 

It is important to note that you are not required to pay for goods or services you have not ordered.

This section addresses the following issues: