skip navigation

Property and renting

Information about building, buying, selling or renting property in WA

Property in WA

Consumer Protection offers a wide range of information about owning (building or buying/selling) or renting a home.

We also offer information on the agents for people who help people to find, sell and settle a property, and the alternatives to owning your own home.

You can also find information about The Department of Housing's iniatives by visiting their Affordable Housing portal.

Other useful information:

General information