Fuel price advice for Perth drivers
Issue Date: - Wednesday, 11 July 2012
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that’s the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 12 July 2012, most Coles Express, BP and Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing their ULP price by 15 cents per litre (cpl) up to 139.9 cpl. Most Caltex sites are upping their ULP price by 13 cpl, also to 139.9 cpl. Many Gull and Peak sites are increasing their prices up to 137.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan ULP average price will be 136.7 cpl, however there will be more than 30 Perth sites selling below 127 cpl.
Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 126.2 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 122.9 cpl at Gull High Wycombe in the East;
- 118.1 cpl at Coles Express Canning Vale in the South; and
- 118.1 cpl at Coles Express Clarkson and Coles Express Mount Lawley in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 125.9 cpl at Tomeo’s Service Station and Better Choice Roleystone in the East;
- 119.1 cpl at Coles Express Canning Vale in the South; and
- 119.1 cpl at Coles Express Mount Lawley and Coles Express Clarkson in the North.
Tomorrow’s metropolitan LPG average price will be 64 cpl, however there will be more than 20 sites selling below 59 cpl.
FuelWatch advises drivers to ALWAYS check the price of petrol and LPG before they buy.
Motorists can find the cheapest petrol via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. More than 43,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
Alina Cavanagh 9282 0679 or 0423-846397 email@example.com