Fuel price advice for Perth drivers
Issue Date: Wednesday, 10 April 2013
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol - that's the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 11 April 2013, most BP, Caltex and Coles Express sites are hiking their ULP price by 10 cents per litre (cpl) up to 147.9 cpl. Most Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing their ULP price by 9 cpl up to 146.9 cpl and most Gull and Peak sites will rise to 144.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan average price for ULP will be 145.2 cpl, however there will be 50 Perth sites selling below 140 cpl.
Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 138.1 cpl.
Wednesday's cheapest ULP is available for:
- 131.9 cpl at Peak Glen Forrest and Peak Sawyers Valley in the East;
- 131.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Maddington West and Caltex Woolworths Warnbro Fair in the South; and
- 131.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Whitfords in the North.
Thursday's cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 134.7 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 131.7 cpl at Peak Forrestdale, Peak Armadale and Gull Armadale in the South; and
- 131.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria, Caltex Woolworths Greenwood and Gull Wanneroo in the North.
Tomorrow's metropolitan average price for LPG will be 73.9 cpl, however there will be 20 Perth sites selling below 71 cpl. Thursday's cheapest LPG will be available for 70.5 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka, Coles Express Malaga and BP 2go Noranda.
FuelWatch advises motorists to ALWAYS check the price of petrol and LPG before they buy. Motorists can find the cheapest fuel via a free daily email from FuelWatch - simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. More than 44,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
9282 0961 or 0429-078791