Starting and ending a job
Unfair dismissal, casual employment vs part time employment and key information on starting a job
This section aims to answer some of the common questions about starting and ending a job, as well as other key workplace issues.
In this section:
- Applying for and accepting a job
- Being dismissed and unfair dismissal laws
- Leaving a job
- Casual, part time and full time employment
- Workplace bullying and harassment
- What happens when a business is sold?
This information is for people in the Western Australian industrial relations system. If you do not know if it is relevant to you, read our information on who is in the WA system.