Resources for Western Australian employers and employees
What is workplace flexibility?
Workplace flexibility is about when, where and how people work. It is fast becoming an essential part of creating effective organisations and profitable businesses.
This website provides information and suggestions:
For specific groups:
About key topics:
- EMPLOYERS: industrial relations advice — Wageline, CCI WA, or your industry association
- EMPLOYEES — Wageline, your HR section or union
- About FLEXIBLE WORKPLACES— send an email to worklife or call 9222 7700
- Help with doing a PAY EQUITY AUDIT — Pay Equity Unit 9222 7700
- Workforce planning and development for small to medium businesses – Workforce Essentials