Follow these steps to see how a proposed agreement compares with the State award.
- You will need these
A pay-slipThe proposed contract/agreement
- This is what you need to do
for your Award
Position Position Hours Hours Allowances Allowances Entitlements Entitlements
- Before you start please read the following disclaimer
As part of a typical working week WA PayChecker does not calculate entitlements for working on a public holiday in Western Australia when provided for in the relevant award. Public holiday entitlements are included as part of the annualised calculation.
Further information on public holidays in Western Australia is available in the public holidays section of the Labour Relations website.
Employees working in regional areas may be eligible for a location allowance. WA PayChecker does not calculate the entitlements to location allowances. For information on location allowances within Western Australia please contact Wageline on 1300 655 266.
- Please select an award
For more information on award coverage please contact Wageline on 1300 655 266. Alternatively, you can submit an online enquiry to Wageline to find out your award.
- Minimum Conditions of Employment Act 1993 [new window]
- Clerks (Commercial, Social and Professional Services) Award 1972 [new window]
- Contract Cleaners Award 1986 [new window]
- Hairdressers Award 1989 [new window]
- Hotel and Tavern Workers Award 1978 [new window] – NB: Comparisons of this award to a proposed agreement/contract are based on a typical working fortnight
- Restaurant, Tearoom and Catering Workers Award 1979 [new window] – NB: Comparisons of this award to a proposed agreement/contract are based on a typical working fortnight.
- Transport Workers (General) Award [new window]
- Metal Trades (General) Award [new window]
- Security Officers Award 1981 [new window]
- Shop and Warehouse (Wholesale and Retails Establishments) Award 1977 [new window]
Note: WA PayChecker will not calculate wages and entitlements for the following classifications within the Shop and Warehouse (Wholesale and Retails Establishments) Award 1977 [new window].
- Canvasser and/or Collector – All ages
- Window Dresser/Visual Merchandiser – All ages
- Junior Storeman Operator Grade 1
- Junior Storeman Operator Grade 2
These employees and their employers can contact Wageline on 1300 655 266 for further information on their minimum entitlements.