Wageline (Western Australia)
Wageline is a free and confidential private-sector employment information service
Wageline can give you information (for the cost of a local call) on State workplace law, including:
- rates of pay;
- conditions of employment; and
- workplace awards and agreements.
8.30am to 5.00pm weekdays (from 9am on Wednesdays).
Wageline is for Western Australian employers and employees only. However, if you are from interstate and enquiring about WA state employment laws call (08) 9222 7700 and ask for Wageline.
Subscribe to the Wageline Award Update Newsletter for updates on pay rates and award information.
Calling Wageline? Have the following information ready before you call:
- The name of the business and the ABN (the ABN may be found on a payslip);
- Whether the business is a sole trader or partnership;
- Whether the business is a PTY LTD (*please see below before calling Wageline);
- Whether the business or employee has a registered agreement;
- The type of business and the primary product or services it provides; and
- The primary duties performed by the employee.
*If the business is a PTY LTD contact the Fair Work Infoline on 13 13 94 unless the enquiry is about the employment of children or long service leave.
For enquiries relating to the employment of children or long service leave please contact Wageline on 1300 655 266.