Services of the Public Sector Directorate
The role of the Public Sector Directorate of Labour Relations at Commerce is to:
- provide advice and analysis to the Minister and public and private sector clients on current and emerging developments in labour relations;
- develop, promote and coordinate labour relations policies and strategies in the Western Australian Public Sector;
- provide assistance and training to improve labour relations skills within public sector agencies;
- provide central agencies with labour relations input to policy;
- represent Government, the Minister and public sector agencies on public sector and public interest labour relations issues in various forums and tribunals.