Welcome to WorkSafe
WorkSafe is a division of the Department of Commerce, the Western Australian State Government agency responsible for the administration of the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984. The principal objective of the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984 is to promote and secure the safety and health of people in the workplace.
- Workers' compensation see WorkCover WA.
- Act and regulations
- Construction Induction Training Card (white and blue cards)
- Construction induction training information
- Have you lost or damaged your Construction Induction Training Card (white and blue card)?
- Do you need your Construction Induction Training Card (white and blue card) details?
- Education resources
- Forms and registration
- In the workplace
- Protect your hearing - Poster
- WorkSafe Business Plan 2013-14 [PDF]
- Poster - Update your High Risk Work Licence details
- New safety alerts
- 04-2013 Improving communications for truck drivers working alone [PDF]
- 05-2013 Wooden and general purpose pallets [PDF]
- 06-2013 Worker fatally injured by a robot palletiser [PDF]
- 07-2013 Safe use of two-post vehicle hoist [PDF]
- 08-2013 Safe egress from refrigerated sea containers [PDF]
- 09-2013 Welding tanks containing flammable substances [PDF]