Welding Technology Institute of Australia's Health and Safety in Welding - Technical Note 7 TN 7.04
Welding Technology Institute of Australia's Health and Safety in Welding - Technical Note 7 (TN 7-04) produced by the Welding Technology Institute of Australia has been approved by the Minister for Employment Protection as a code of practice under section 57 of the Western Australian Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984.
Health and Safety in Welding - Technical Note 7 (TN 7-04) is available from the Welding Technology Institute of Australia.
Learn more about Manufacturing.
- Related downloads
- Abrasive blasting - Code
- Concrete and masonry cutting and drilling - Code
- Excavation - Code
- Isolation of plant-Guidance note
- Plant in the workplace-Guidance note
- Powered mobile plant-Guidance note
- Plant design-Guidance note
- Gas welding safety flashback arresters-Guidance note
- Safe movement of vehicles-Guidance note
- AS-NZS 4576-1995 Guidelines for scaffolding
- Health and safety in welding-Tech note 7
- Industry checklist - scaffold campaign
- Industry checklist - cranes
- Industry checklist - Escalator and moving walkway
- Checklist for plant
- Post drivers
- Grain augers