Welcome to WorkSafe
WorkSafe is a division of the Department of Commerce, the Western Australian State Government agency responsible for the administration of the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984. The principal objective of the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984 is to promote and secure the safety and health of people in the workplace.
- Workers' compensation see WorkCover WA.
- Act and regulations
- Construction Induction Training Card (white and blue cards)
- Construction induction training information
- Have you lost or damaged your Construction Induction Training Card (white and blue card)?
- Do you need your Construction Induction Training Card (white and blue card) details?
- Education resources
- Forms and registration
- In the workplace
- Section two - OHSE Management Plan of the SubbyPack [Word]
- WorkSafe Business Plan 2012-13 [PDF]
- Manual tasks guide for carers [PDF]
- New safety alerts
- New fees and charges
- Inspection campaigns
- Cyclone - Emergency preparation, planning and preparedness