Diseases / health
Information on diseases in the workplace
Frequently asked questions
- How can I prevent getting infectious diseases at work?
- What can be done to prepare for the possibility of pandemic influenza?
- Why is sun safety important?
- Is there a vaccine for Leptospirosis?
- Is the Q fever vaccine mandatory, and what should I do if the vaccine is unavailable?
- Should I inform my employer if I have an infectious disease?
More frequently asked questions about infectious diseases can be found here.
Resources available on this subject
- Contact dermatitis
- Migraine at work
- Occupational asthma
- Indoor air quality
- Information on A H1N1 (Human Swine Flu)
- Sun safety in the workplace
- Heat stress
- Contact details
- Related publications and downloads