Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by over 19 cents per litre (cpl) to 145.9 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 28 November 2017, most 7 Eleven, BP, Caltex, Caltex Woolworths, Coles Express and Puma sites are increasing their ULP price to 149.9 cpl (increasing between 21 cpl and 25 cpl). Some Vibe sites are increasing their ULP price to 145.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 35 sites selling below 130 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 27 cpl, which means you can save up to $16 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 121.5 cpl at Puma Bellevue in the East;
- 119.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Southern River in the South; and
- 119.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 123.7 cpl at Vibe Toodyay Rd (Gidgegannup) and Vibe Mt Helena in the East;
- 122.7 cpl at United South Lake in the South; and
- 124.7 cpl at United Northbridge, United Quinns Rocks, United Ellenbrook, United Mt Lawley, United Lexia, United Hepburn Heights (Padbury) and United Osborne Park in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 13,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: