Avoid Perth petrol price rise
Our offices will close from Monday 24 December 2018 and will reopen on Thursday 3 January 2019. For urgent assistance during that period you can contact us.
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 17 cents per litre (cpl) to 153.1 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 15 May 2018, most Puma, 7-Eleven, Caltex, Caltex Woolworths and Coles Express sites are hiking their ULP price to 159.9 cpl (an increase of between 22 and 27 cpl). Most Vibe sites are increasing their ULP price to 149.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 55 sites selling below 135 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 25 cpl, which means you can save up to $15 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 132.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Midvale, 7-Eleven Wattle Grove, Puma Midvale and Puma Wattle Grove in the East;
- 129.8 cpl at Puma Atwell in the South; and
- 129.8 cpl at Puma Landsdale in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 134.7 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 134.7 cpl at United Armadale, United East Victoria Park, United Hamilton Hill, United Kewdale, United Leda, United Myaree and United South Lake in the South; and
- 134.7 cpl at United Ellenbrook, United Hepburn Heights, United Lexia, United Mt Lawley, United Northbridge, United Osborne Park and United Quinns Rocks in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: