Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by over 20 cents per litre (cpl) to 148.3 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 19 March 2019, most 7-Eleven sites are increasing their ULP price to 154.9 cpl (hiking by 28 cpl). Most Caltex, Caltex Woolworths, BP and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 153.9 cpl and most Puma sites to 153.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 130 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 31 cpl, which means you can save up to $18 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 123.9 cpl at Caltex StarMart High Wycombe, Caltex StarMart Midvale, Caltex StarMart Mundaring, Caltex StarShop Swan View and Caltex The Foodary Stratton in the East;
- 123.9 cpl at 33 sites in the South; and
- 123.9 cpl at 30 sites in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 126.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East;
- 124.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake and United South Lake in the South; and
- 124.5 cpl at 7-Eleven Malvern Springs (Ellenbrook), Caltex Woolworths Aveley, Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook, Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria, United Bassendean and United Ellenbrook in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: