Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by more than 19 cents per litre (cpl) to 150.1 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 26 March 2019, most Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 156.9 cpl (hiking by 24 cpl). Most 7-Eleven sites are increasing their ULP price to 155.9 cpl, most Puma sites to 155.7 cpl, most BP and Caltex Woolworths sites to 154.9 cpl and most Caltex sites to 153.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as more than 25 sites will still be selling below 130 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 31 cpl, which means you can save up to $18 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 125.7 cpl at Puma High Wycombe in the East;
- 124.9 cpl at Puma Ranford (Forrestdale) in the South; and
- 125.1 cpl at United Bassendean, Caltex Woolworths Greenwood and Caltex Woolworths Joondalup Winton Road in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 129.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East;
- 125.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Southern River in the South; and
- 125.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Sarah Roberts, (08) 6552 9453 / 0466 409 282 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: