Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by over 16 cents per litre (cpl) to 156 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 21 May 2019, most Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 164.9 cpl (increasing by 26 cpl). Most BP sites are increasing their ULP price to 163.9 cpl, most Caltex sites to 162.9 cpl, most Caltex Woolworths sites to 161.9 cpl, most 7-Eleven sites to 159.9 cpl, some Vibe sites up to 157.7 cpl, and most Puma sites to 147.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still more than 30 sites selling below 139 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 31 cpl, which means you can save up to $18 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 133.4 cpl at Puma Parmelia in the South;
- 133.4 cpl at Puma Dianella in the North; and
- 134.9 cpl at BP 2go Morrison Road (Midvale), BP Maida Vale, BP The Lakes Roadhouse and Shell Bellevue in the East.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 133.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Southern River in the South;
- 137.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook and Caltex Woolworths Osborne Park in the North; and
- 137.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alina Cavanagh, (08) 6552 9471 / 0423 846 397 firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: