Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 19 cents per litre (cpl) to 148.9 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 3 September 2019, many Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 159.9 cpl (increasing by 30 cpl). Most BP and Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price to 156.9 cpl, most Caltex Woolworths, Puma and 7-Eleven sites to 155.7 cpl and some Vibe sites to 149.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 25 sites selling below 129 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 35 cpl, which means you can save up to $21 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 125.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Midvale in the East;
- 124.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Southern River in the South; and
- 124.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 126.7 cpl at Puma High Wycombe and Shell High Wycombe in the East;
- 124.7 cpl at 7-Eleven Forrestdale and 7-Eleven Southern River in the South; and
- 125.5 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: