Avoid Perth petrol price rise
All announcements issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Announcements listed here are the latest versions available. For more information on this announcement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 19 cents per litre (cpl) to 118.7 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 8 March 2016, most Caltex, Caltex Woolworths and Puma sites are increasing their ULP prices to 121.9 cpl, an increase of 25 cpl by Caltex and Caltex Woolworths, and an increase of 24 cpl by Puma. The majority of Coles Express and BP sites are increasing to 119.9 cpl; and most United sites to 117.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why we recommend filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 110 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 27 cpl, which means you can save up to $16 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 95.5 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 94.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale and Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 94.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka and Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 101.9 cpl at Vibe Toodyay Rd and Better Choice Roleystone in the East;
- 94.7 cpl at United South Lake in the South; and
- 99.7 cpl at Vibe Charles St and Better Choice Tuart Hill in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 37,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Share this page: