Easter is here this weekend. Do you know your employment obligations?
The Western Australian public holidays for the 2017 Easter period are:
- Good Friday - Friday 14 April 2017
- Easter Monday - Monday 17 April 2017
Visit the Easter 2017 public holiday arrangement page for:
- An overview of the Easter public holiday payment arrangements for state system employers and employees
- Detailed information on public holiday arrangements for
- State system award free employees
- Shop and Warehouse Award
- Restaurant, Tearoom and Catering Workers Award
- Hairdressers Award
You can also contact Wageline to find out what your employment obligations are over the Easter period.
Wageline's opening hours over the Easter period are:
- Friday 14 April (Good Friday) - Closed
- Monday 17 April (Easter Monday) - Closed
- Tuesday 18 April - 8.30am - 4.30pm