Fuel price advice for Perth drivers - 1 August 2012
All announcements issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Announcements listed here are the latest versions available. For more information on this announcement, please contact email@example.com.
On Thursday, 2 August 2012, most BP and Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price by 12 cents per litre (cpl) up to 145.9 cpl. Many Gull and Peak sites are also increasing their prices, up to 142.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan ULP average will be 139 cpl, however there will be over 60 Perth sites selling below 132 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 131.4 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 129.7 cpl at United East Victoria Park in the South; and
- 130.1 cpl at Coles Express Mount Lawley and Coles Express Duncraig in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 129.4 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Midvale in the East;
- 129.4 cpl at United South Lake and Caltex Woolworths Beckenham in the South; and
- 129.4 cpl at United Northbridge and Caltex Woolworths Joondalup Winton Road in the North.
Tomorrow’s metropolitan LPG average will be 61 cpl, however there will be over 50 sites selling below 56 cpl. Thursday’s cheapest LPG is available for 55.8 cpl at United Hepburn Heights.
FuelWatch advises drivers to ALWAYS check the price of petrol and LPG before they buy.
Motorists can find the cheapest petrol via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. More than 43,000 people are already signed up.
Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
9282 0961 or 0429-078791
Share this page: