Fuel price advice for Perth drivers - 12 February 2014
Our offices will close from Monday 24 December 2018 and will reopen on Thursday 3 January 2019. For urgent assistance during that period you can contact us.
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that’s the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 13 February 2014, most BP sites are hiking their ULP price by 13 cents per litre (cpl) up to 159.9 cpl. Most Caltex, Caltex Woolworths and Coles Express sites are also increasing their ULP price up to 159.9 cpl, most Gull sites up to 158.9 cpl and most Peak sites up to 157.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan average price for ULP will be 157.3 cpl, however there will be 45 Perth sites selling below 150 cpl. Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 149.1 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 145.9 cpl at BP 2go Bellevue in the East;
- 144.9 cpl at BP Connect South Perth in the South; and
- 143.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Clarkson, Coles Express Duncraig, Coles Express Mount Lawley and Coles Express Warwick in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 144.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Midvale in the East;
- 144.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake, Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale, Caltex Woolworths Warnbro Fair and Caltex Woolworths Melville in the South; and
- 143.1 cpl at Coles Express Duncraig, Coles Express Mount Lawley and Coles Express Warwick in the North.
FuelWatch advises motorists to ALWAYS check the price of petrol before they buy.
Motorists can find the cheapest fuel via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. Close to 40,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
Alan Hynd 9282 0961 or 0429-078791 firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: