Fuel price advice for Perth drivers - 14 November 2012
All announcements issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Announcements listed here are the latest versions available, but may be subject to review. For more information on this announcement, please contact email@example.com.
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that’s the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 15 November 2012, most Gull, Peak, BP, Caltex and Caltex Woolworths sites are hiking their ULP price by between 13 and 16 cents per litre (cpl) up to 145.9 cpl. Most Coles Express sites are also hiking their ULP price tomorrow, up to 143.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan average price for ULP will be 142.8 cpl, however there will be more than 40 Perth sites selling below 135 cpl.
Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 133.7 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 129.9 cpl at Gull El Caballo Roadhouse, Caltex StarMart Mundaring, Caltex Glen Forrest, Peak Glen Forrest and Peak Sawyers Valley in the East;
- 129.4 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 128.9 cpl at Gull North Perth in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 128.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Midvale in the East;
- 128.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Beckenham, Caltex Woolworths Southern River and Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale in the South; and
- 128.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria, Caltex Woolworths Clarkson and Caltex Woolworths Altone Road (Beechboro) in the North.
Tomorrow’s metropolitan average price for LPG will be 84.8 cpl, however there will be over 40 sites selling below 80 cpl. Thursday’s cheapest LPG will be available for 78.9 cpl at nine Perth sites.
International fuel prices have eased recently and this is flowing through to the bowser with local petrol prices decreasing approximately five per cent over the last month.
FuelWatch advises motorists to ALWAYS check the price of petrol and LPG before they buy. Motorists can find the cheapest petrol via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. More than 43,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
Alina Cavanagh 9282 0679 or 0423-846397 firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: