Fuel price advice for Perth drivers - 16 April 2014
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that’s the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 17 April 2014, most Caltex, Caltex Woolworths, Coles Express and BP sites are increasing their ULP price by 13 cents per litre (cpl) up to 158.9 cpl. Most Gull sites are increasing their ULP price up to 157.9 cpl, most United sites up to 157.7 cpl and most Peak sites up to 156.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan average price for ULP will be 157.0 cpl, however there will be 40 Perth sites selling below 152 cpl. Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 146.4 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 143.9 cpl at Peak Glenn Forrest and Peak Sawyers Valley in the East;
- 141.1 cpl at Coles Express Bull Creek, Coles Express Canning Vale and Coles Express Fremantle in the South; and
- 142.7 cpl at United Lexia in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 143.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Midvale in the East;
- 142.1 cpl at Coles Express Bull Creek, Coles Express Canning Vale and Coles Express Fremantle in the South; and
- 143.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood and Caltex Woolworths Whitfords in the North.
Tomorrow’s metropolitan average price for LPG will be 91.2 cpl, however there will be over 45 Perth sites selling below 89 cpl. Thursday’s cheapest LPG will be available for 84.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka and BP Koondoola.
FuelWatch advises motorists to ALWAYS check the price of petrol and LPG before they buy. Motorists can find the cheapest fuel via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. Close to 40,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
9282 0961 or 0429-078791
Share this page: