Fuel price advice for Perth drivers - 19 September 2012
All announcements issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Announcements listed here are the latest versions available. For more information on this announcement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that’s the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 20 September 2012, most Caltex Woolworths and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price by 13 cents per litre (cpl) up to 152.9 cpl. Most BP and Caltex sites are hiking their ULP price by 12 cpl up to 151.9 cpl. Most Gull and Peak sites are also hiking their price tomorrow, up to 149.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan ULP average price will be 149.1 cpl, however there will be over 40 Perth sites selling below 140 cpl.
Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 140.5 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 137.9 cpl at Caltex Glen Forrest, Caltex StarShop Stratton, Gull El Caballo Roadhouse, Caltex StarShop Swan View and Caltex StarMart Mundaring in the East;
- 136.9 cpl at Caltex StarMart Willetton in the South; and
- 136.9 cpl at Peak Gnangara in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 138.4 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 137.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Murdoch and Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 137.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Carine and Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tomorrow’s metropolitan LPG average price will be 88.5 cpl. Thursday’s cheapest LPG will be available for 79.9 cpl at BP Huntingdale.
FuelWatch advises drivers to ALWAYS check the price of petrol and LPG before they buy. Motorists can find the cheapest petrol via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. More than 43,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
Media Contact: Alina Cavanagh
9282 0679 or 0423 846 397
Share this page: