Fuel price advice for Perth drivers - 2 January 2013
All announcements issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Announcements listed here are the latest versions available, but may be subject to review. For more information on this announcement, please contact email@example.com.
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that’s the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday 3 January 2013, most Caltex sites are hiking their ULP price by 16 cents per litre (cpl) up to 149.9 cpl. Most BP and Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing their ULP price by 15 cpl up to 148.9 cpl. The majority of Coles Express sites are hiking their ULP price by 14 cpl up to 147.9 cpl, while most Gull and Peak sites are also hiking their price tomorrow; up to 146.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan average price for ULP will be 145.7 cpl, however there will be more than 50 Perth sites selling below 140 cpl.
Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 134.7 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 130.9 cpl at Gull El Caballo Roadhouse, Peak Glen Forrest and Peak Sawyers Valley in the East;
- 130.9 cpl at Gull Causeway (Victoria Park), Peak Kwinana, Gull Rockingham and Gull Parmelia in the South; and
- 129.7 cpl at Gull North Perth in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 131.7 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 131.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake, Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale and Coles Express Casuarina in the South; and
- 131.1 cpl at Coles Express Mount Lawley, Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka, Caltex Woolworths Greenwood, Coles Express Warwick and Caltex Woolworths Whitfords in the North.
Tomorrow’s metropolitan average price for LPG will be 80.2 cpl, however there will be more than 30 Perth sites selling below 77 cpl. Thursday’s cheapest LPG will be available for 74.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Highgate, Coles Express Highgate and Coles Express Perth.
FuelWatch advises motorists to ALWAYS check the price of petrol and LPG before they buy. Motorists can find the cheapest fuel via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. More than 43,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
9282 0679 or 0423-846397
Share this page: