Fuel price advice for Perth drivers - 23 May 2012
All announcements issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Announcements listed here are the latest versions available, but may be subject to review. For more information on this announcement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that’s the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday 24 May 2012, most Coles Express, Caltex Woolworths, Caltex and BP sites are increasing their ULP price to 151.9 cents per litre (cpl) - an increase of 12 cpl. Many Gull and Peak sites are also increasing their prices by between 10 and 11 cpl to 149.9 cpl.
The Perth average tomorrow will be 149.4, however there will be over 40 sites selling below 145 cpl.
Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
Wednesday’s (23 May 2012) cheapest ULP is available for:
- 138.9 cpl at six sites in the East;
- 136.1 cpl at Coles Express Clarkson and Coles Express Mt Lawley in the North; and
- 136.1 cpl at Coles Express Brookdale in the South.
Thursday’s (24 May 2012) cheapest ULP is available for:
- 139.2 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 135.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Whitfords and Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North; and
- 135.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake and Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale in the South.
FuelWatch advises drivers to ALWAYS check the price of petrol before they buy.
Motorists can find the cheapest fuel from FuelWatch by logging on to www.commerce.wa.gov.au/consumerprotection - alternatively, you can phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
9282 0961 or 0429-078791
Share this page: