Fuel price advice for Perth drivers - 23 October 2013
All announcements issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Announcements listed here are the latest versions available, but may be subject to review. For more information on this announcement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that’s the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 24 October 2013, most Coles Express sites are hiking their ULP price by 13 cents per litre (cpl) up to 153.9 cpl. Most BP and Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price up to 152.9 cpl, most Caltex Woolworths and Gull sites up to 151.9 cpl and most Peak sites up to 150.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan average price for ULP will be 150.4 cpl, however there will be over 40 Perth sites selling below 144 cpl.
Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 141.4 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 138.9 cpl at Peak Glen Forrest and Peak Sawyers Valley in the East;
- 136.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Beckenham, Coles Express Fremantle and Coles Express Southern River in the South; and
- 136.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Clarkson and Coles Express Duncraig in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 138.9 cpl at Better Choice Roleystone in the East;
- 136.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake, Coles Express Fremantle and Coles Express Southern River in the South; and
- 136.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood and Coles Express Duncraig in the North.
Tomorrow’s metropolitan average price for LPG will be 82.3 cpl, however there will be over 25 Perth sites selling below 79 cpl. Thursday’s cheapest LPG will be available for 75.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka and Coles Express Malaga.
FuelWatch advises motorists to ALWAYS check the price of fuel before they buy. Motorists can find the cheapest fuel via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. Close to 40,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
9282 0961 or 0429-078791
Share this page: