Fuel price advice for Perth drivers - 25 July 2012
All announcements issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Announcements listed here are the latest versions available, but may be subject to review. For more information on this announcement, please contact email@example.com.
On Thursday, 26 July 2012, most Caltex sites in Perth are increasing their ULP price by 16 cents per litre (cpl) up to 146.9 cpl. Most Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing their ULP price by 15 cpl, up to 145.9 cpl. Many Gull and Peak sites are also increasing their prices, up to 142.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan ULP average price will be 137.9 cpl, however there will be 30 Perth sites selling below 130 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 128.9 cpl at Gull High Wycombe in the East;
- 127.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake, Caltex Woolworths Southern River and Coles Express Casuarina in the South; and
- 127.1 cpl at Coles Express Duncraig, Coles Express Mount Lawley and Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 127.5 cpl at Peak Glen Forrest in the East;
- 126.9 cpl at United South Lake in the South; and
- 127.1 cpl at Coles Express Mount Lawley, Coles Express Duncraig and United Quinns Rocks in the North.
Tomorrow’s metropolitan LPG average price will be 61.2 cpl, however there will be more than 50 sites selling below 56 cpl. Thursday’s cheapest LPG is available for 55.8 cpl at United Hepburn Heights.
FuelWatch advises drivers to ALWAYS check the price of petrol and LPG before they buy.
Motorists can find the cheapest petrol via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. More than 43,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
9282 0679 or 0423 846 397
Share this page: