Fuel price advice for Perth drivers - 26 September 2012
All announcements issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Announcements listed here are the latest versions available. For more information on this announcement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that's the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 27 September 2012, most BP sites are increasing their ULP price by 12 cents per litre (cpl) up to 151.9 cpl. Most Caltex and Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing their ULP price by 11 cpl up to 150.9 cpl. Most Coles Express, Gull and Peak sites are also hiking their price tomorrow, up to 149.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan ULP average will be 148 cpl, however there will be over 40 Perth sites selling below 140 cpl. Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 140.2 cpl.
Wednesday's cheapest ULP is available for:
- 137.4 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 135.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 135.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Whitfords and Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Thursday's cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 135.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Midvale in the East;
- 135.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale, Caltex Woolworths South Lake, Coles Express Willetton and Coles Express Bull Creek in the South; and
- 135.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Carine in the North.
Tomorrow's metropolitan LPG average will be 86.2 cpl. Thursday's cheapest LPG will be available for 79.9 cpl at BP Connect Padbury, BP 2go Armadale and BP Connect North Perth.
FuelWatch advises drivers to ALWAYS check the price of petrol and LPG before they buy.
Motorists can find the cheapest petrol via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. More than 43,000 people are already signed up.
Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
9282 0961 or 0429-078791
Share this page: