Fuel price advice for Perth drivers - 30 May 2012
All announcements issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Announcements listed here are the latest versions available, but may be subject to review. For more information on this announcement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol - that's the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 31 May 2012, most Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price by 12 cents per litre (cpl) to 151.9 cpl, while most Caltex, Caltex Woolworths and BP sites are increasing their ULP price by 11 cpl to 150.9 cpl. Many Gull and Peak sites are increasing their prices up to 148.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan ULP average will be 148.6 cpl, however there will be over 40 Perth sites selling below 142 cpl. Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 140.8 cpl.
Wednesday's cheapest ULP is available for:
- 135.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Midvale in the East;
- 135.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale in the South; and
- 135.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Joondalup Winton Road in the North.
Thursday's cheapest ULP is available for:
- 137.4 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 135.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale, Caltex Woolworths South Lake and Coles Express Casuarina in the South; and
- 135.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood, Coles Express Warwick, Caltex Woolworths Whitfords and Coles Express Mt Lawley in the North.
FuelWatch advises drivers to ALWAYS check the price of petrol before they buy.
Motorists can find the cheapest petrol via a free daily email from FuelWatch - simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. More than 43,000 people are already signed up.
Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
Media Contact: Alan Hynd
9282 0961 or 0429-078791
Share this page: