Fuel price advice for Perth drivers - 4 June 2014
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that’s the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 5 June 2014, most Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price by 14 cents per litre (cpl) up to 161.9 cpl. Most Coles Express, Caltex Woolworths and Gull sites are increasing their price to 160.9 cpl, and most BP and Peak sites up to 159.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan average price for ULP will be 158.1 cpl, however there will be more than 45 Perth sites selling below 150 cpl.
Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 148.3 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 144.9 cpl at Gull High Wycombe in the East;
- 144.1 cpl at Coles Express Fremantle in the South; and
- 144.1 cpl at Coles Express Clarkson and Coles Express Duncraig in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 145.5 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 144.1 cpl at Coles Express Fremantle and Caltex Woolworths Warnbro Fair and Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale in the South; and
- 144.1 cpl at Coles Express Clarkson, Coles Express Duncraig, Caltex Woolworths Greenwood and Caltex Woolworths Clarkson in the North.
Tomorrow’s metropolitan average price for LPG will be 88.6 cpl, however there will be more than 45 Perth sites selling below 86 cpl. Thursday’s cheapest LPG will be available for 79.9 cpl at 10 Perth sites.
FuelWatch advises motorists to ALWAYS check the price of petrol and LPG before they buy.
Motorists can find the cheapest fuel via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. Close to 40,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, you can log on to ww.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
Share this page: