Fuel price advice for Perth drivers - 6 February 2013
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that’s the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 7 February 2013, BP sites are hiking their ULP price tomorrow by 18 cents per litre (cpl) up to 154.9 cpl. Most Caltex and Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing their ULP price by 17 cpl up to 153.9 cpl, most Coles Express sites by 16 cpl up to 152.9 cpl and most Gull and Peak sites by up to 151.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan average price for ULP will be 150.0 cpl, however there will be over 40 Perth sites selling below 140 cpl.
Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 137.7 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 132.9 cpl at Peak Glen Forrest, Peak Sawyers Valley and Gull High Wycombe in the East;
- 132.1 cpl at Coles Express Fremantle in the South; and
- 132.1 cpl at Coles Express Clarkson and Coles Express Wanneroo Pearsall in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 134.9 cpl at Caltex Glen Forrest and Caltex StarMart Mundaring in the East;
- 132.1 cpl at Coles Fremantle in the South; and
- 132.1 cpl at Coles Express Wanneroo Pearsall and Coles Express Clarkson in the North.
Tomorrow’s metropolitan average price for LPG will be 76.8 cpl, however there will be over 80 Perth sites selling below 74 cpl. Thursday’s cheapest LPG will be available for 72.3 cpl at Gull Dianella.
FuelWatch advises motorists to ALWAYS check the price of petrol and LPG before they buy. Motorists can find the cheapest fuel via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. More than 43,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
9282 0961 or 0429-078791
Share this page: