Perth fuel price hits a 10 month high
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that’s the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 21 February 2013, most Caltex and Caltex Woolworths sites are hiking their ULP price tomorrow by 16 cents per litre (cpl) up to 159.9 cpl. Most Gull and Peak sites are also increasing their price tomorrow by 15 cpl up to 157.9 cpl, most BP sites by 14 cpl up to 157.9 cpl and most Coles Express sites by 13 cpl up to 158.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan average price for ULP will be 155.9 cpl, the highest it has been since April 2012. However, there will be 60 Perth sites selling below 150 cpl. Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 145.0 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 139.9 cpl at Caltex Glen Forrest, Peak Glenn Forrest, Gull High Wycombe, Caltex StarMart Mundaring and Peak Sawyers Valley in the East;
- 139.1 cpl at Coles Express Waikiki and Coles Express Casuarina in the South; and
- 139.1 cpl at Coles Express Wanneroo Pearsall in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 141.9 cpl at Gull High Wycombe in the East;
- 138.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale and Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 138.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tomorrow’s metropolitan average price for LPG will be 75.3 cpl, however there will be over 155 Perth sites selling below 74 cpl. Thursday’s cheapest LPG will be available for 70.9 cpl at United Northbridge.
FuelWatch advises motorists to ALWAYS check the price of petrol and LPG before they buy. Motorists can find the cheapest fuel via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. More than 43,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
Alan Hynd 9282 0961 or 0429 078 791 email@example.com
Share this page: