Plumbers change of contact details

This page is for: 

How to update your contact details

Changing your contact details with the Building Commission's online notification service.

How does it work?

To use the notification service you will need to know your licence number which can be found on the front of your licence I.D Card.

Also, in order for us to safeguard your personal information you will need to have an email address or mobile telephone number currently recorded with the Building Commission so that when prompted, we can SMS and/or email you your personal one-time security access code.

Ready to go? Click here and follow the on-screen instructions

Not ready or able to use the online change of details service?

Print and complete Form 79 and send via the contact details below.

Download the form

Submit the form by faxing it to (08) 6251 1501, posting to Locked Bag 14, Cloisters Square, WA 6850 or email

Share this page:

Last modified: