iRentWA has been developed for renters in Western Australia based on residential tenancy laws to give you information about your rights and responsibilities as well as handy tools to help throughout your tenancy.
You can use iRentWA to:
- easily calculate the maximum amount you might have to pay a landlord before moving in;
- save photos of mandatory property condition reports, rental receipts and items that need maintenance or repair;
- set reminders to help you to keep track of rent payment deadlines, routine inspections and proper notice periods;
- get information on the forms you and your landlord must use; and
- find out where to get help
iRentWA recent update (February 2018)
The iRentWA App was upgraded in February 2018. This upgrade included content changes to reflect the recent changes to residential tenancy laws and technical changes to improve App function.
It is recommended that you backup photos and information you have stored in the App before you install the latest version on your device.
Tips and tricks for using iRentWA
Whilst you can save photos and copies of other rental documents within the iRentWA app, it is a good idea to to save a copy of these items to your phone, computer or other device, or cloud storage.
Back up your data
Smart phones and devices have settings that allow you to automatically backup and restore data on your device, including data within an app. You will need to nominate a backup account, for example a gmail or icloud account.
Available for iOS
Available for Android
Flyer for property managers
Property managers are encouraged to p http://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/consumer-protection/irentwaromote iRentWA to prospective tenants by downloading and using our customisable flyer. Please feel free to add the contact details of your real estate agency and include the flyer in tenancy packs or on display at your office.
Share this page: