My dardy car
Buying and keeping your car
Buying a car is one of the biggest things you will do other than buying a house, but how you get the right car for you isn't always easy. There’s some things you’ll need to know to get your dardy car.
- figuring out the type of car you need;
- buying new or used;
- buying from a dealer or a private sale;
- dealing with sales people;
- negotiating trade-ins;
- shopping around for a car loan;
- managing debt;
- using a qualified repairer (licensed);
- warranties; and
- lodging a complaint.
Share this page: