Product safety recalls
Product recalls occur when a product is deemed to be a risk to the users safety. A supplier can voluntarily recall a product or the Minister for Competition Policy and Consumer Affairs (Federal government) can order a compulsory recall.
Recalls are published on the Recalls Australia website.
You can keep to date with on recalls by:
- visiting the Recalls Australia website
- subscribing to Recalls Australia's email alerts and RSS feeds
- downloading Recalls Australia's app - Android or iPhone
- following Recalls Australia's on Twitter @ACCCProdSafety
- 'Like' the ACCC Product Safety Facebook page.
Share this page: