skip navigation

Operating interstate

Because incorporated associations are created under State laws, this can cause problems if your association wants to operate interstate or nationally.

A formal application for registration as a Registered Australian Body can be made to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission which, if granted, will give an association recognition outside of Western Australia.

(Please obtain up to date contact details from the telephone directory)

This page and others on this site must not be relied on as legal advice. For more information refer to the complete Associations Incorporation Act and Regulations, available from the State Law Publisher on (08) 6552 6000 or on their website at (Online publications).