Subscribe to the Better Trading email update
Better Trading is a bi-monthly newsletter produced by the Consumer Protection Division of the Department of Commerce.
Simply subscribe by providing your name and email address to have Better Trading updates emailed directly to you. This is a low-traffic mailing list and the information collected will not be used for any other purpose.
Department of Commerce Newsletters
Commerce have several other newsletters you can subscribe to to keep you informed:
- WA ScamNet Alerts a weekly alert service on the latest scams targeting Western Australians. Subscribe
- Safety and Health Representatives - Get all the latest news regarding Safety and Health Representatives. This list is designed specifically for Safety and Health Representatives and those interested in their roles. Subscribers to this list will automatically receive the electronic edition of SafetyLine for Safety and Health Representatives. Subscribe
- OSH Updates - The latest updates and news regarding occupational safety and health in Western Australia. Subscribe
- OSH Professionals - This mailing list is design for occupational safety and health professional interested in the latest information from WorkSafe. Subscribers to this list will automatically receive the electronic edition of SafetyLine for OSH Professionals. Subscribe
- ThinkSafe Small Business - If you are a small business owner (employ less than 20 people) and concerned about making your workplace as safe as possible, the ThinkSafe Small Business Assistance Program can help you. Subscribers to this list will automatically receive the electronic edition of SafetyLine for Small Business. Subscribe
- WorkSafe events and activities - Get all of the information on WorkSafe's events and activities. Subscribe
- Awards Newsletter - The Awards Newsletter informs about changes to pay and conditions for the most common State awards. Subscribers can choose those awards for which they want to receive updates. Subscribe
- Wageline Newsletter - The Wageline Newsletter provides practical information for employees and small business employers on latest developments in labour relations that impacts on employment rights and obligations, such as new laws, court decisions and latest news on Commerce seminars and publications. Subscribe