From 2019, courtesy renewal reminders will start being sent electronically (no longer by post). Notices of expiring licences, permits and/or registrations (authorisations) will be sent as follows:
- 3 months before expiry, an SMS will be sent to remind you to update your details
- 2 months before expiry, a renewal reminder will be sent by email
- On expiry an email will be sent to advise you that you are no longer licensed.
- A final email notification will be sent once any late renewal grace period ends
If you would like to continue to receive renewal reminders, you must keep your mobile number and email address up to date by:
- using the online Change of Contact System (only available if you have a mobile phone number or email address recorded with the department); or
- sending a letter to the department (Locked Bag 14, Cloisters Square WA 6850); or
- sending an email to the relevant area:
If you have more than one type of authorisation and are updating your details through the links above, you can update all of them using the one link.