Change of contact details

How to update your contact details

Changing your contact details with Building and Energy is now even easier with our new online notification service.

How does it work?

To use the new notification service you will need to know your licence number (which can be found on the front of your licence or permit).

Also, in order for us to safeguard your personal information you will need to have an email address or mobile telephone number currently recorded with Building and Energy so that when prompted, we can SMS and/or email you your personal one-time security access code.

Ready to go?

Click on the link and follow the on-screen instructions!

Notify us now!


Not ready/able to use the online change of details service?

You can still update your contact details with us by printing off and completing the form and faxing it to +61 8 6251 1902 or posting to Locked Bag 14, Cloisters Square, WA 6850.

Change of contact details form

Alternatively, you can email your change of details to

Share this page:

Last modified: