EnergySafety is currently offering the following events and information sessions:
2018 Industry updates
EnergySafety is hosting free information sessions for Western Australian electrical workers and contractors. These sessions will update you on:
- the new Wiring Rules;
- regulations for live electrical work; and
- supervision of apprentices.
- 3 April – Bentley (FULLY BOOKED);
- 5 April – Joondalup (FULLY BOOKED);
- 9 April – Bentley (FULLY BOOKED); and
- 10 April – Henderson (FULLY BOOKED).
- 12 April – Bunbury (FULLY BOOKED);
- 19 April – Albany;
- 24 April – Kalgoorlie; and
- 7 May – Geraldton.
For full venue details, session times and to book your place, please visit energysafety.eventbrite.com.
|Wiring rules presentation||PDF 1.13MB|
|Wiring rules presentation - print friendly||PDF 629KB|
|Live work presentation||PDF 284 KB|
|Live work presentation - print friendly||PDF 248 KB|
Visit the WorkSafe events webpage for events and information sessions on topics relevant to workplace safety and health.
Share this page: