Courtesy renewal reminder notices are now only sent by email only. Visit the renewal reminder notices page for further information.
For quicker processing, pay to renew your electrical licence using the department's online renewal system. To use the online system you will need to know your licence number (shown on your licence) and have a mobile telephone number and/or email address on file with the department.
In order for us to safeguard your personal information, you will be sent a one-time security access code by email and/or SMS to access the online system.
Ready to go?
Click on the link and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: It is your responsibility to ensure you hold a current licence at all times you are performing regulated work.
If you cannot access the online system, payment can be made:
- By BPAY using biller code 024356 - requires the reference number from your renewal notice.
- By phoning 1300 274 612 or online using BPOINT - requires the reference number from your renewal notice.
- In Person at Level 1, Mason Bird Building, 303 Sevenoaks Street (entrance Grose Avenue) Cannington - cash, cheque, money order, EFTPOS, Mastercard or Visa accepted.
Remember, if you change your contact information, you must notify the Board within 28 days of the change occurring.
Payment for an application for a new licence or permit is required at the time you lodge the completed form. Without payment your application cannot be considered.
Lodge and pay:
- By post to Locked Bag 14, Cloisters Square WA 6850 - complete the credit card payment section of the form or attach a cheque/money order made payable to Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety.
- In person at Level 1, Mason Bird Building, 303 Sevenoaks Street (entrance Grose Avenue) Cannington - cash, cheque, money order, EFTPOS, Mastercard or Visa accepted.