EnergySafety's primary objective is a safer Western Australia. Our secondary objectives include protecting users of electricity and gas.
Electricity and gas can be dangerous. EnergySafety has several strategies to reduce the dangers and provide a safer environment, including:
- to have safe installations;
- to have safe supply systems;
- to have safe appliances;
- to ensure quality of supply that meets acceptable standards; and
- to provide for safe use of electricity and gas.
EnergySafety also addresses the technical issues associated with electricity and gas so that:
- electricity and gas consumed is measured to acceptable standards; and
- the quality and reliability of electricity and gas meets acceptable standards.
Share this page: