Technology Park Bentley WA
Technology Park, Bentley, is Western Australia's premier location for technology driven and innovative organisations dedicated to information technology and telecommunications, renewable energy, clean technologies and life sciences.
The Park was opened in 1985 as a strategic priority to encourage technology based industry development, the Park is empowered by the Industry and Technology Development Act 1998 to support the following Western Australian Government objectives:
• Support emerging and small local companies interested in developing and exporting technology based products and services;
• Encourage interaction between the private and public sectors;
• Attract international technology focused companies and research organisations to locate their operations to Western Australia;
• Promote commercialisation of research and development within universities and the public and private sectors; and
• Create and maintain international and national strategic linkages for possible future joint project opportunities.
Burgess Rawson currently manages Technology Park, Bentley on behalf of the Department of Commerce.
Share this page: