Building complaint - Paying the fee

This service is for: 

Building and Energy accepts online payment for the complaint fee by Visa or Mastercard. Please note that hard copy receipts are not issued for payments.  For your records, please write down your receipt number once payment has been made.

Building and Energy

Share this page:

Last modified: