Application to renew a Charitable Collections Licence
When to use this form
This form is to be completed to renew a charitable collections licence.
- Ensure all questions on this form have been answered
- Type directly into this form electronically before printing and signing it or hand print neatly using an ink pen in block letters.
- Tick where appropriate and attach additional pages if space in this form is insufficient.
- Attach copies of PEO Declaration Form for the Principal Executive Officers named on this form
- Attach a National Police Certificate no older than six (6) months for every Principal Executive Officer named on the form that are not continuing and have not previously provided this office with a national police certficate.
- Ensure that the statement is signed by an appropriate person.
Lodging your application
The charities forms and publications page contains further details about:
- how to lodge your application;
- relevant fees;
- other charities forms; and
- how to contact us.
If your organisation's charitable collections licence expires your organisation will no longer be able to solicit charitable donations or fundraise in Western Australia.
For further information on applying for a charity licence, contact the Associations and Charities branch at:
Telephone: (08) 6552 9364
Country callers: 1300 304 074
Share this page: