Charitable collections income and expenditure statement

This publication is for: 
ConsumerNot for profit

All charities licensed in Western Australia must submit an Income and Expenditure Statement to the Commissioner for Consumer Protection in Western Australia annually.

This form, with a copy of your audited financial reports, must be lodged within six (6) months of the organisations end of financial year.

Consumer Protection
Form – notification
Last updated 08 Aug 2017

Share this page:

Last modified: